are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh how I love that Katy Perry song.

I told you guys earlier that I would post the nail art I did over Revlon's Wind Fall, and here it is!
It wasn't intentional, but it ended up being pretty peacock-ish.


As you know, this is Revlon's Wind Fall, stamped with China Glaze - Harmony (♥) from BM-212, and I filled in the dots with Wet n Wild - Teal Of Fortune.


Again, sorry for the messy cuticles. Don't buy Walmart brand polish remover.


I really liked this color combo.


Some of the dots kinda look like gems!
Excuse the little bit of lint or something that got on my thumb in the closeup. I didn't see it until now!

Anyway, thanks for reading!
Almost at 600 followers!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment