Guest Post- Essie Guchi Muchi Puchi

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey Guys!  This is Kimberly.  I am Leslie's older sister as some of you may know.  She has invited me to do a guest post for you guys.  Hope you enjoy.


A couple of weeks ago, Leslie mentioned this pink jelly that she gave to me.  She wasn't all that impressed, but I loved it.  It is opaque enough to cover any imperfections, yet still falls into the baby pink color scheme that I love.  I applied one coat of Essie's Ridge Filler as a base coat.  Then 2 coats of Guchi Muchi Puchi.  These pictures were taken without a top coat.  I have plans to apply soon just to make it last longer.  I also realize that they need some clean up around the edges, so I'll get to that when I do top coat.   I guess I was just so excited to do my first post, that I lost my mind.

And I can't leave without letting my little man say hello!  He really is a country bumpkin!

Thanks to Leslie for letting me post!  Everybody, tell her what a good job I did so she'll let me do it again.  :-)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment