Guest "Doug" Nails

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Doug" has been on my to-do list since DefinitelyAddicted suggested them after my Rugrats post. I too loved this cartoon growing up and was excited to try it out on nails. 
My cousin is in town and she came over with a completely open mind. She was willing to let me paint anything on her nails. I was shocked, no one has ever given me free reign before! It took me a long time to figure out what to do, just because I didn't want to do any old manicure, it had to be special so she would like it! She also loved Doug, so that's what I did. It took us the entire time of painting the manicure to remember the dog's name! Lol, even then  I ended up google-ing it because it was bugging me that all I could remember was it was "food related somehow..." PORKCHOP!
 We skittled them up, but there are 2 nails for each image. 
Skeeter, Doug, Patti's shirt, Patti, and Porkchop!

What do you think Definitely Addicted? Did they live up to your expectations?

Thank you Cassidy for letting me paint your nails so awesomely! I hope you love them and get lots of jealous looks from your friends! Lol

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment