Pink Leopard + Black Jagged Tips

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yes, this is another mani inspired by Robin Moses.... I did take a few shortcuts from her tutorial. I'll explain.
Click here for her version shown on her blog/YouTube channel.

I started with a solid base of Cult Nails Devious Nature because it's gorgeous!

Then I cheated and stamped the leopard print rather than freehand it. ;)
I used China Glaze Something Sweet and BM 221 (that's from the new set)

Then I used Pure Ice Black Rage to put on the jagged tips. I used a little brush to get the small lines.

Then instead of doing foil glue and waiting for it to dry, then adding Inaz Glam Rock... I wanted to use my new holographic Love & Beauty polish. "Disco Nights." I just added this using a small brush.

Robin went and added a few extra details, but I just stopped here!
Seche Vite to even everything out!

Ready for the sunlight pictures?! They're gorgeous!

Blurred for sparkles


Loosely based off Robin's design, but the same general idea. ;)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment