china glaze - harmony - swatch and review and stamping test

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hi lovlies, short post today before work.
Today I'm going to show you Harmony, from China Glaze's Romantiques collection.
This is the only one I have from the collection but it was very hard for me to leave the others at the store. Haha.
(I really want the pink/blue/green/dark gray)


Harmony is a metallic purple chrome polish. Lovely in 1 coat.


It was hard to get the right color. I think it is really somewhere in between the two pictures.

So of course, this polish is awesome for stamping.


Great over all colors.
I used it in this manicure for stamping.

I can almost hear the other Romantiques calling me from Chatters.... hahaha.
I have displayed such willpower it is ridiculous.
Last night I found Essie's Brazillant collection at Shoppers and somehow managed to not buy Smooth Sailing and Absolutely Shore.
What a good almost-no-buy I have been having! Such willpower!
(Not buying the Essie's was moreso due to their 11.99 price tag. I wonder if I can get them cheaper online...)

Off to work, and then back to work on the zebra wall I mentioned yesterday!


It still needs another coat but it is awesome.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment