Black & White Art Deco

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, May 21, 2011

I can't help but be inspired by designs that Robin Moses puts out. Each one is more beautiful than the next. I chose a simple design (link here) that she did just the other day because the tutorial looked easy enough for me to accomplish in a reasonable amount of time! Plus, I needed a fairly "tame," toned down design for my activities that day. If you know what I mean.....

I'll just show you the finished product and which polishes I used. If you want to see a tutorial, check out Robin's. I followed her step by step.
 Just as a disclaimer: I don't know why my nails look so dark in the centers. They are not stained, at the moment... shocker! But for some reason shadows, shading, etc. These pics make my nail bed look funny. I don't know why, but I'm too tired and lazy at the moment to take new pics.


 Polishes I used:
  • Essie Ridge Filler base coat
  • NYC Love Letters (I just had to because it's a Robin Moses polish in my mind ;)
  • Wet N Wild Black Creme
  • Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud
  • Essie Good to Go topcoat (I find the comparable to Seche Vite for those interested. It thickens up the same and leaves a very glassy finish)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment