Aaahh!!! Real Monsters & Angry Beavers

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nickelodeon came out with some wacky concepts for cartoons when we were little, am I right? These were two shows I definitely remember and really enjoyed painting!
Top row are characters from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters:
1 = Krumm
2 = Ickis
3 = Oblina

Middle row is the classic Nick splat logo. 
(In the background of all these nails I tried to recreate the lime green and bright orange splats that were typical of anything Nickelodeon.)

Bottom row is the two main characters from The Angry Beavers:
1 = Norbert
2 = Daggett

For this set I just did the finished product in the picture. It is certainly much easier than taking all of the pictures and collaging them for the tutorials.... If y'all are ok with this method, then I'll continue simplifying my posts. Let me know in the comments if you would rather me continue including the tutorial pics. And I will try to oblige. ;)

OR- I could just post the simplified posts with finalized pictures, and if you want to see how I did a particular character I could go back and post a tutorial? I don't know, what do you think?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment