Butterfly Dreams

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have another new Bundle Monster image combined with a franken! I hope you like it.
For my Scrangie franken I used Pure Ice Mint Dream to get the green flash. I had about 1/4 of the bottle left over, so I decided to add some different polish to make another franken in the Pure Ice bottle.

I added Sinful Colors in All Mighty (blue), as well as NYC Prince Street (purple).
I feel like it turned into a blurply version of Scrangie, but pretty nonetheless.

Then I stamped over it using the new Bundle Monster plate BM-205 and the Nail Art Diva "Violet Dreams" stamping polish that Rebecca sent me back here. I wanted it to be a subtle stamp and not so "in-your-face."
In real life it does stand out a bit more than it does here in my pictures.

What do you think?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment