Aladdin - Part 2

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thank you for all your positive comments about my cartoon nails! It gives me the added confidence to keep going with this massive project in mind. (I mentioned it here). And besides, it's nice to have a complete stranger tell you that your art is good compared to only hearing it from your mom up until now! ;) Something tells me she might be a bit biased? Lol

Ok, so here are the other 3 guys that got left out of this morning's post.
1 = The Sultan (Jasmine's daddy)
2 = Iago
3 = Genie





 I started to just use a glittery red polish for the Sultan's jewel on his hat, then I realized "d-oh!" I have rhinestones the right size. So I put that on at the end.
 The Genie is my least favorite. He turned out a bit scary looking in my opinion. But he's still recognizable, that's all that counts! lol

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment