Butterflies and flowers

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, May 22, 2011

So lately Ive been trying to use different color polish then I do usually. I always go for the neon's, pinks, blues and holos. So I decided to use one of the mood struck polishes I got in a pack of three. It hard to explain the color because it is very different. The mood struck polishes depending on heat. I did an accent nail I used nail tattoos, billion beads and rhinestones.

This is what the bottle looks like




Here you can see the 2 colors

I really liked this mani but it didn't last because of the quality of the polish wasn't the best. Do you buy polishes for the color or quality? I personally don't care for the quality since I do my nails almost everyday so Its about the color for me.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment