the A-Z of me! + Stylish Blogger Award

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey guys, second post today because I'm at work and bored.
Yes, I have internet again! :D
So I decided to do this tag even though no one really tagged me. I have an hour left to kill!

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Queen. My dad owns a mattress store so I am very spoiled in the bed department.
C. Chore you hate: Basically the only thing I have to do is swiffer... and I hate it. Haha.
D. Day: Every day I'm not working, so, Wednesday-Saturday, and every second Sunday.
E. Essential start to your day: Toast.
F. Favourite colour: You should know this if you've been following me for a while. Teal and purple.
G. Gold or Silver: I prefer silver jewelery but gold nails. Lol.
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments: I play a bit of guitar and bass, a tiny bit of drums, and I can sing! I was in a band in high school. And I miss it a LOT because I should be a rock star. Haha!
J. Job title: Manager/Sales Representative/Refill Technician... haha
K. Kids: Nope.
L. Live: Newfoundland!
M. Mum’s name: Cathy. This is a strange question.
N. Nicknames: Beck, Becka
O. Overnight hospital stays: A week when I was 4 and a week in 2009.
P. Pet peeve: I was thinking about this earlier - when people have word verification on their blog. I haven't ever had it, and I have never received one "spam comment." It's such a waste of time!!
Q. Quote from a movie:

I Love You Man. One of the funniest movies ever.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Nope. Thankfully.
T. Time you wake up: Usually around 9.
U. Underwear: Currently navy blue with a big silver guitar. Told you I was a rock star. (P.S. I am planning on an undies-inspired series after the success of that post! Haha.)
V. Vegetables you dislike: This would be easier to answer the other way. Vegetables I DO like: Lettuce, potato, corn.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing really. I'm pretty punctual. Other people make me late if they're picking me up.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Everything. I literally cannot think of a body part that has not been x-rayed or CT scanned. I even have pictures on my cellphone from my head x-ray. I like to show people my skull. Lol.
Y. Yummy food you make: Baked goods. Cookies, cupcakes, cakes, cake pops, banana chocolate chip muffins. I also make a mean ice cream sundae, and peanut butter toast.
Z. Zoo: I've never been to a zoo!



Secondly, I was recently tagged with the Stylish Blogger Award from Moondancerjen.


Thanks, Jen! I don't think I can come up with 7 things about myself after the last tag, haha. But I did just want to mention that she gave this to me! Girl has some cool nails, too.

I tag all of my followers with blogs of their own ;)

My mom just called me and told me that my DS Original just came in the mail! I can't wait to get off work and go get it!
Swatches tomorrow if there is sun! :D

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment