The Aristocats

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, May 28, 2011

I didn't care too much for this movie as a kid. And I don't really know why.... I'd be willing to bet that it has something to do with Edgar the butler who is the villain of this animation. Even my innocent little girl brain knew that a guy named Edgar was bad news... (Refer to number 9 here if you're confused)
But enough with past regrets! Let's look at some cute nail art!

I chose to focus on the main cat characters. The background polish is OPI Teenage Dream because I felt
like it helped pull Duchess and Marie out to the forefront. ;) All the rest of the colors are acrylic paint.

  1.  Thomas O'Malley
  2. Duchess
  3. Berlioz
  4. Marie
  5. Toulouse





What do you think?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment