Cotton Candy

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, June 20, 2010


Hey Y'all! The following design was created for another nail contest entry. This contest is totally fabulous and I really would love to win because the prizes are spectacular! Designernailvideos is holding the contest and she is giving away a lot of the products she carries in her online store called Designer Nail Supply. Be sure to check it out because she has everything you need to create great nail art!

The discs were the only decorations I used on this design. As I said in my previous post, I do want to try design that are just inlaid without decorations on top. Don't worry though...there'll be more 3D designs! I got some more small nail art brushes that I wanna try because the ones from A.C. Moore are just a little too long =( But, I digress. I used a purple and a pink glitter mix for the background. I left some areas of the nail bare and placeed the discs in those areas. The I accented the bare areas with nail art stiper paint with lines and dots. Enjoy!


This design was inspired by nail art created by Amy Blair. She has a Nail Art blog where she showcases design she creates for her clients. I absolutely adore her style! Her nail art is so funky and unique. She does mostly inlaid nail art, which is quickly becoming my all time favorite. I also love the designs she does with holographic discs that are so fabulous. I found some at EZ Nails and they arrived just in time for me to try them in this entry.





{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment