Nail Stickers - Take 2

Posted by Unknown on Friday, June 11, 2010

last week was not a good polish week for me. in that post, i babbled on about my Broadway's Fashion Diva stickers & how they came off after only a day of wear. i didnt know whether to blame the stickers or the new Orly Top 2 Bottom top/basecoat that i had tried for the first time. so two nights ago [which was...Wednesday night] i retried the stickers but this time, i used my trusty ol' Poshe Nail Strengthening Basecoat & Poshe Super-fast Drying topcoat.

i also killed 2 birds with 1 stone with this; i was able to try my stickers again & try another new polish, Orly's Lola. Lola was super *bleh* to me when i put it on...but the more i looked at it, the more i began to like it. the pictures down below are 2 coats of Lola. Lola is a pretty, vibrant hot raspberry pink.

here is a picture from Thursday morning;

*please dont mind my super ugly ring finger..the stickers are EXTRA sticky & once they touch a spot, they STICK! if you try to peel it off, it peels the polish off too. so..thats why my ring finger has an ugly design.. -__-

there was a BIT of lifting of the stickers -- which happened last time. but when i layed my 2nd coat of topcoat on, the sticker seemed to level back down?..

here's my nails from Thursday night -- after a day of work;

ergh..the sun was gone by the time i took this picture so i had to use flash..so the polish isnt accurately colored.

besides for minor tipwear..nothing changed. the stickers didnt fall off -- like how they did last time. so i decided to keep this mani on for another day.

here's a picture of my nails that i just took a few hours ago after i got off work;

ergh. the sun was going down. non-accurate color picture..again. -__- uhm..the stickers were slowly starting to peel off. just tiny bits. but that was it.


so isnt this the weirdest thing?! last time i used the stickers, they didnt even last me a day. this time, they lasted me 2 full days. so..i CANT blame the stickers?..right? i have to retry my Top 2 Bottom top/basecoat again soon. we'll figure this out - - eventually - - i hope.. ;)

anyway, please wish me luck for this weekend! im gunna be playing in a volleyball tournament -- all day Saturday & Sunday. theres supposed to be thunderstorm for both days yet its gunna be in the 80's. [icky Michigan weather. grr.] so hopefully the weather wont be as sucky as its said to be...and hopefully we do good! ;)

enjoy your weekend!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment