Pink Lemonade- Entry for Dollface22772's 3D Extravaganza Nail art Contest

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey Y'all! Long time no post rite??? Well overtime has begun at my job so unfortunately I just won't be having a lot of free time to post as regularly as I like. =( I have a lot of ideas that I want to release though, so I think I'll make time to do some nails in the next couple of weeks!!!

Anyway...I created this design for Dollface22772's 3D Extravaganza Nail art Contest. I'm so sad that I didn't have enough time to make the other 3 entries! I had 2 awesome ideas for the extreme entries. I actually started one but ugh!...it just isn't coming out the way I want it to. LOL!!!! To create this design I made a yellow and a pink glitter mix and used lemon fimo slices to decorate.It is a very simple design but very very pretty! I hope you all love it!

I used a fading technique for this deign and also used minimal decorations on the nail. I think that I want to try some designs that are only embedded without 3D decorations on top. Technically, that is still 3D even though it is inlaid in the acrylic. I love the way the decorations are suspended inside the acrylic! It's just beautiful!

By the way, I know I said that I was going to stop buying glitter & nail decorations ....but ...um ...XD Yeah! This perhaps is the reason I'm so determined to get that overtime. Dam just for glitter??? YES IT'S REALLY THAT SERIOUS!!! LOL!!! So I'll be showing you all some of my recent purchases soon. Some of the stuff I have opened already but those items are basically packaged the same as other things I bought so I'll definitely reference for y'all.

Sorry it took so long to post this! Take care!





{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment