Icing Shimmer Pastel Collection

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi! I have my day off today and as I was looking through old pictures I came across these and realized I never posted them! I *believe* I bought these sometime in March or April. I can't remember really. There are no Icing stores near me so it must have been during my shopping days.

I don't know if these are still available there being that I don't even go there often. They were mini's and came in a box set. One little annoying thing is they don't have names on them -_-

Anyhoo, all were taken at direct sunlight. All were three coats. Take a look!


Baby pink with hints of golden shimmer


Peach with golden shimmer


Grey with pink and gold shimmer


Baby blue with gold and pink shimmer


Mint green with pink and gold shimmer

Formulas were decent. These are my first Icing nail polishes. Can't really complain since I got the mini's so it was a little harder to apply with the teeny brush.

So that is all I have for today . . . until next time!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment