Borghesem Milani, & Revlon

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm finally updating! Gosh, life just gets busier and busier every day -_-

I have a bunch of Borghese, Milani, and Revlon's that I've bought for awhile and never got to try on.

Well I finally did with each as NOTD's instead of swatching it.

Borghese


Limoncello -
yellow/gold frost. 3 coats. I am in LOVE with this one. I thought this would be my least favorite, but it turn out to be my favorite. It looks a little more gold with hint of yellow.


Pisatcchio - sheer shimmery green. 5 coats. Yes five coats. Any green that needs that many coats doesn't deserve my love. If it was opaque in 2 coats I would've like this more.


Plummagio Purple - blurple. 2 coats. Actually this is more navy blue than purple. It has hints of purple red shimmer in it but barely there. Looks purple on the bottle though.


Stellare Notte - blacken blue/green/purple duochrome. 2 coats. Very pretty.


Tutti Gelati - bright pink with microglitters. 2 coats. Very cute!

Milani


Digital - pink holo. 2 coats


Sweet - barbie pink creme. 3 coats

Revlon


Lilac Pastelle - pastel lavendar creme. 3 coats. (Dries really slow)


Minted - pastel mint green creme. 3 coats (again dries terribly)

So all these are drugstore finds of course. Milani has the best formula/application IMO. Borghese formula is not bad either but their brush is hard to get used to. Revlon is kinda thick and the dry time is terrible.

I'm working on all my drugstore brand nail polishes this whole month. I have a lot of Sally Hansen to do... I hope I get to it >_<

I don't have time to do swatches anymore so my posts are gonna be slower since all the pics are literally gonna be NOTD pics. I hope that's OK with everyone :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment