Zoya + Sailor Mani

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 21, 2010

happy Monday!

i sure hope your weekend was great! i know mine was! it was packed! lets start with Friday, shall we? ;)

so, on Friday...i was dreading work. and then i got an email from Zoya saying that my Zoya Exchange polishes have already been shipped to me! i was SUPER excited cause i've been dying for Zoyas. so i assumed my polishes would be in by Saturday. then i got a text from my sister, later that day, saying that my polishes were sitting at home, waiting for me..ALREADY! i was SOOO excited!

this was my first time ordering polishes online & it came much faster than i expected! im REALLY impressed by Zoya's super, awesome customer service! i placed my Zoya Exchange order on Tuesday night. i sent my polishes on Thursday morning. and i got my Zoya polishes Friday afternoon. how. awesome. is. that!? if all online ordering sites are like this..i would love to order more!

anyway, onto pictures of my Zoyas.. [please note that these pictures were taken with my phones camera. i was WAYYYY too excited to go find my camera so i just used my phone..]


waiting for me in my room.. ;)


first thing i saw when i opened the box..


dug around & found two boxes..


my new babies!!!!~ <3

honestly, when i opened the two small boxes, the Zoya bottles looked REALLLLLLLY little to me. i thought i got ripped off cause i've always pictured Zoya bottles to be bigger..since i've only seen Zoya's online. but i didnt get ripped off. the bottles are just smaller in size in comparison to China Glaze & OPI. it has 15mL like the other bottles too. haha

ok!, so after i went Zoya crazy, my sisters & i took out our friend Cindy for her birthday. we went for Korean food & we went to a restaurant where one of the waiters looks like a famous korean singer. sadly, he wasnt there =( but we're gunna go again this weekend cause Cindy's sister-in-law is in town & she loves Korean food too. hopefully the cute waiter is there ;) *crosses fingers. after dinner, we went for ice cream & then we headed to Cindy's house to watch When In Rome.

Saturday, i went to the beach with my family & cousins. my cousin came to visit & wanted to go to the beach so we went. spent the WHOLE day there; it was awesome though..cause the weather was great & the beach was pretty empty ;)

Sunday, i went to my friends wedding. it was BEAUTIFUL!~ i was in a reallllllllllllly crabby mood but it eventually went away - thank goodness! it was a long day but it was nice ;) then i redid my nails after..

you can find lots of random pictures from the weekend on my twitter.

today, i didnt have to work because i had a checkup at the dentist. afterward, i ran some errands for my grandma & played with my baby nephew. i would've posted this blogpost sooner but Kiana took the camera with her to Cedar Point & she wont be home til tomorrow night..and i couldnt find my mom's uploader for her camera..so i had to take pictures of my nails on my phones camera. and i spent the whole day trying to email myself the pictures but it never sent..even though i tried sending it 4-7 times!!!! T__T then i realized there was an easier way of doing things..and now..here i am! =/


my sailor themed nails. this was completely inspired by someone elses mani i saw online.

i used 2 coats China Glaze's Up All Night; which is a dark navy blue that looks royal blue in some lightings. i used 3 coats of Sally Hansens White On. and then some acrylic paint.

i have a really bad migraine right now..so im gunna end it here.

hope your week started out great!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment