Maybelline Nail Polishes

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hi everyone! Today I have for you a few Maybelline nail polishes that were released a few months back. I don't think I ever tried Maybelline nail polishes before. But I think I tried one back in JHS. I just can't really remember =P



Vanishing Venus - brown with purple/green shimmer duochrome. 3 coats. Can you say GORGEOUS?! I'm in love. I received this from a special person who wants to remain anonymous. I'm so glad I got this because I've been lemming it and finally got it. I love it so much! Thank you anonymous person ;)


Sweety Pie - peachy pink creme. 3 coats


Minty - mint green/turquoise creme. 3 coats


La La Lime - soft green shimmer. 3 coats. This picture makes it look really bright when it really isn't. It's much softer in person. And tiny tiny microglitters are visible.


Goody Plum Drop - lavendar/pastel purple creme. 3 coats.

Formulas were pretty good and matched my satisfaction. Colors are gorgeous. Application was smooth not streaky. I think I would be buying more Maybelline polishes in the future!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment