Essie Resort Collection 2010

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Greetings nail polish lovers! I finally got around to the Essie Resort Collection for 2010.

I love the colors and the names for this collection!


Turquoise & Caicos - a turquoise/aqua creme. 3 coats. This sure does remind me of Turks and Caicos Islands. Absolutely gorgeous.


Splash of Grenadine - a purple/pink creme. 3 coats. Grenadine is a red syrup used in cocktails. Nothing really similar to the polish though.


Playa Del Platnium - sandy gray creme. 3 coats. Playa = beach in Spanish, Platnium = silver/gray? So haha creative


Lapis of Luxury - ocean blue creme. 3 coats. Lapis is a type of blue stone. So yet another creative name. Though this blue totally reminds me of the ocean more than lapis.

The colors are so summery. I love all four. Application of course is flawless. I love Essie nail polishes. The names just makes it a keeper!

------------------OFF TOPIC----------------------------

I just need to rant a little. Work is starting to really get on my nerves. I feel like a slave there. For those who don't know, I work at a medical office as a receptionist/medical biller. And seriously, they act like we are in an attorney's office. We're not allow to speak to each other. Occasionally we do but when we "get out of hand" my manager would go ape sh*t on us. And come on, we are all human, we make mistakes. One mistake there and they'll be on your a$s FOREVER. Oh here's another thing, we're not allowed to wear open toe shoes (flip flops, sandals) nor sneakers. We're not allow to wear jeans or sweat pants. We're not even allowed to step out! Is that even legal?! We all have to order delivery for lunch (or bring your own lunch) It's just absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. Might as well chain us to the desks and duck tape our mouths. It's not even a big medical office. It's just a regular doctor's office that specializes in cardiovascular diseases. I would quit but I need money for my nail polishes. I just can't WAIT to graduate and quit this damn job. Just six more months.

*breathes*

xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So that is all I have for today, since I have off tomorrow hopefully I'll be able to get some swatches done.

Love to all!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment