Flower Power

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey Y'all! I've redone my nails and I wanna share the design. =) This design was inspired by designernailvideos dried flower sparkle tutorial. I really loved this design and knew I had to try it as soon as I saw it! I been wanting to try clear nails for some time now. The only thing I don't like about my version is that I applied it with the white glitter mix acrylic instead of the clear... but anyways it still looks awesome if I do say so! =D Plus I did make it thin and it's transparent so I think it turned out ok.

So on to what I used to create this design. I used about every color glitter mix I've made so far!!! =DDD {Except the yellow} I added some small round hex & shred to the orange & green and I don't have proper pics of those. I'm sorry! I was just so excited to post this design! I also used purple, pink and turquoise. Then, I used dried flowers & gold metal butterflies to decorate it. I'm not gonna post pics because the post directly before have the pictures of these mixes.

I also took a picture of each nail by itself so you can see each design =)



I really hope y'all like it! I'm so glad I tried it!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment