Gold holo comparisons

Posted by Unknown on Monday, June 28, 2010

Here I have done a comparison swatch of some of my holographic polishes.  I class these ones as the 'golds', compared to the 'browns' and 'beiges' of future comparison swatches.

This first pic was in the sun and shows from left right:
Index - Art Form - Gold
Middle - China Glaze - GR8
Ring - OPI DS Classic
Pinky - China Glaze - It's my turn

Here are the same indoors.


Art Form Gold is really more a platinum colour and GR8 is the only real yellow gold.  'It's my turn' is slightly more yellow than DS Original which can just be seen in these pics.

I can't pick a favourite amogst these, but I could probably say that my least favourite is GR8, only because I prefer a less yellow gold polish.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment