chic glitter triangles

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good morning all! Today I have a really simple and chic mani to show you, using two of my favorite polishes.


I saw this mani on a french blog called Pshiiit and I knew I had to try it because I fell in love with the little glitter triangles.
I don't have the polishes from the original post so I had to improvise and I really like the contrast in the colors I chose.


The base color is Color Club - Nomadic In Nude, and I painted on the triangles in Orly - Bubbly Bombshell with the help of some tape.

Bubbly Bombshell is one of my favorite glitters in my stash. The color is so happy and bright!


I really liked wearing this mani because it was easy but looked really great. I wish my triangles had been a little neater but that's hard when you're working with glitter!

This post reminds me of my "As Seen On" series that I did last summer while I was on vacation.
I'm going away again twice this year - in April and in May - should I do another As Seen On series? If you guys enjoyed those posts, I'll start brainstorming which ones to do this time around! (And if you've done a mani you think I should recreate, send it to me!)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment