Disney's Cinderella Inspired French Tips

Posted by Unknown on Monday, February 20, 2012

Cinderella took me a while to figure out just what I wanted to do. She was suggested by 2 anonymous followers. How does this fit with my other Disney Princess themed nail art?


I started with China Glaze Innocence because it's a great sheer pink that helps disguise any staining. ;)

Then I applied 1 coat of NYC Love Letters for some extra pink shimmer.

Then I stamped the image from Konad M71 using white special Konad polish. (This image was really hard to line up straight! Some of them are a little crooked.)

Then I freehanded Essie Coat Azure along an existing line on the stamp.


Then added a small blue rhinestone into a wet layer of topcoat!
I wanted them to represent the bottom hem of her ballgown that has the white ruffle underneath. I hope you like them!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment