You Mix Cosmetics Teal Abyss Magnetic Polish

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, February 23, 2012

February 23, 2012


I have been obsessed with magnetic polishes lately--buying more and more every time I turn around. What do you girls think about them?

This is one coat of You Mix Cosmetics Teal Abyss. This polish is SO beautiful--the perfect color!!! You Mix also sells really good magnets, which is what I used in this manicure. Photos show no top coat.

My polish friend Laurie has posted some awesome stamping combos with magnetic polishes, so I thought I would give it a try. I stamped on this random design with Red Angel Stamping Plate RA-120 and Ulta Quick Silver. I definitely picked the wrong design because it covered too much of the magnetic effect. Lesson learned....  


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment