Sation Classical Note & Bump In Beige & Some Quick Nail Art

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sation recently updated their brand & bottles & I have a few of their new polishes to show you. The bottles are oval with thick glass bottoms. The new brushes are great for ladies like me that love wide brushes. The formula on all the ones I've tried is excellent. You can find out more about the brand on their Facebook page.

First we have Classical Note, a dusty berry with a finish somewhere between a creme & a jelly. Great formula & only needs 2 coats. A classic just as the name suggests!
Next is Bump In Beige, a new favorite color that I've already worn twice. It's a beautiful shade of beige with just a hint of rose in the same creme/jelly finish as Classical Note. Often colors like this are hard to work with but Bump In Beige has a dreamy formula.
 
The next day I tried a little nail art with the fan brush that came with nail art brush set. I'm not entirely pleased with the results but it was easy & very fast.
Thanks for reading!
April

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment