Nail School - Day 32

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Man, this cold I've had sure has decreased the number of blog posts I've been doing, huh? This post is for yesterday. I completely forgot to bring home my 3D nail art to photograph, but it's coming, I swear! Yesterday was great because at this point I'm done with my procedures so I have a bit more freedom as to what I'm doing in a day. By "done with my procedures" I am referring to the fact that we have to complete a certain number of services while we are at school. Here's the list of everything I had to complete:

21 Manicures
20 Pedicures
20 Acrylics
16 Wraps
12 Tips
8 Gels
20 State board hands
10 Nail Art

I've completed everything except for 3 pedicures. Which means I'm not only on track, but I'm ahead. In order to complete everything you have to do at least 3 procedures a day, but I regularly do about 5-7.

Today I have my 200 hour practical exam, so I'll let you know how it goes this evening! Hopefully this cold doesn't bog me down too much!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment