Lynnderella - Cauldron Drippings

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm not sure if one really should wear orange polish outside holiday periods, but let me tell you, I totally rocked this bright orange number at work on Monday.  My outfit was black pants and a black top, very office appropriate, then these most awesome nails.  They certainly were attention grabbers.

This is Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings from last years Early Halloween collection.  I'm still enjoying sporting the matching base colour with all these polishes.  This time I chose Kleancolor Metallic Orange, one coat.  Two coats of Cauldron Drippings, glitter tamer and then Seche Vite


Lynnderella say's that Cauldron Drippings is "the first random glitter: every bottle is intentionally different. But basically oranges in an sparkling orange base, plus whatever happens to be in the cauldron at the moment."




I just couldn't pick which macro shot to show, so what the hell, I'll put both in.



I don't believe it needs to be said, but I will say it anyway.  Legend - wait for it - dary!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment