Colorful French Tips

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello hello!

Who else is ready for a break? I had a dream that I went on a cruise with my husband and since then it's all I can think about! haha

Well for today's mani my husband wanted to play around with the bright colors paired with nude trend again. I have actually seen similar manis around, though hubby thinks he came up with it himself. haha We used OPI Did You 'ear About Van Gogh as the base. The tips from pointer to pinky are all Color Club Poptastic: Chelsea Girl, Almost Famous, Poptastic, Wahrhol, and Twiggie.


Tip: We used stickers to get the perfect straight edge.


And to top it off with a little stamping, a cute bow from a You Mix XXL plate in Konad white.



Thanks for reading!
Pin It

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment