its my blog's 2nd birthday!;

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, February 28, 2012

guess what today is? thats right!, judging from the title of this post, it is my blog's 2nd birthday! :D *yay!

i cant believe it has already been 2 years for me & this little blog of mine. [and i know i've said this before, but im gunna say it again...] i never imagined that anyone would take any interest in my blog .. and then to find that 1600+ people do? it blows me away but i am soooo thankful. i know that i havent really been blogging much in the last 7-ish months, but i still owe you guys manyyyy thanks ... for the comments & support ♥

i am currently sporting the mani that was in my first blogpost back in 2009.


i used Sinful Color's Cream Pink & China Glaze's Happy Go Lucky for this.
[btw, do you guys prefer the new small watermark or my usual huge one?]

again, thanks for sticking with me thus far ♥

/EDIT: and i just changed the layout of my blog :)

have a great day!,
<3KATRINA

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment