february haul

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi there! Happy Leap Day!
Time for the monthly haul of shame. Prepare yourselves... In a good way!

I did so good this month. So good.
Check it out, mom, I did good!

Here's what I got this month:

I got some suedes on clearance for $5 a piece:
OPI - You Don't Know Jacques Suede
OPI - Russian Navy Suede
OPI - Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede
OPI - OPI Ink. Suede

I bought 2 polishes from my favorite Spaniard Ruth:
Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors - U16
Essence - It's Purple-icious!

I bought a franken from Amy at I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous:
Nail-Venturous - Floam

I got a 1-cent Julep box:
Julep - Marisa (which already has a new home lined up with my friend Marissa so this doesn't count)
Julep - Oscar

I got one cool polish from my friend Lori:
Funky Fingers - Teal Scales

Whitney from Elemental Styles sent me two of her franken polishes which she sells on Etsy:
Elemental Styles - Can I Buy You A Zinc?
Elemental Styles - Iron Man-ia


I bought 2 polishes on random shopping outings:
Sally Hansen - Glass Slipper
Color Club - Do You Want A Piece?

There is just one more section to this haul, it is a fairly big one, but a very cost-effective one:



China Glaze - Dance Baby, Optical Illusion, Liquid Crystal, Prism, Drawn To You
CND Effects - Gold Pearl, Copper Pearl, Lavender Pearl, Copper Shimmer, Violet Shimmer, Emerald Shimmer, Ice Blue Shimmer


How much did I spend on all those babies?
$31. That's right. Thirty-one dollars. The CND's were on clearance for $1 each (so I bought every shade they had) and the China Glaze were $3.99 with the exception of the magnetic which was $4.99.
I don't feel guilty about that haul at all!

That's a total of 25 polishes. Which is like, the best I've done since starting this blog, probably.

BUT! That's not all.
I sold some of my polishes this month.
Yes. I sold some. I sold 40, to be exact. And it felt good!
I realized I had a lot of stuff that could use a better home and some lovely local ladies were happy to take some polish off my hands.

Which means, for the month, I am at a total of -15.
Take that, polish addiction! Go me!

Now that I have de-stashed quite a bit, between selling and throwing away old stuff from my childhood, I think it's time to do my collection post. I'll work on that this week!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment