China Glaze Black Magic Special from VNS

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Good day everyone. I am bored out of my mind. I'm off work this whole week except Friday. And school starts Thursday. I'm kind of excited for school to start, because at least it'll give me something to do -_-

So today I have the special glitter made for Victoria's Nail Supply. I first saw this on Mary's blog and I thought to myself sure this is a must have.

I must say that I am SLIGHTLY disappointed. The copper glitter on the bottle looks so opaque, but once applied on the nail is rarely to be seen. It took me 3 coats which was quite bumpy but after a top coat it was fine. I also used China Glaze magic matte to see how it would be like compared to Fortune Teller. Unfortunately it is nothing compared to Fortune Teller, as fortune teller was more glittery than this black magic. However, you still see the coppery glitters once mattified.






That is all I have for today. Once again, if you're a follower and you don't see your blog on my blog list, please let me know and I'll be glad to add you! Thanks again :)

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment