Illamasqua MILF

Posted by Unknown on Friday, January 22, 2010

Hey ya'll! TGIF :) I skipped work today due to some personal issues, but I'm recovering now. Today I have for you Illamasqua MILF. Quite an interesting name eh?



Milf is a dusty mint green. I can't get enough of mint greens as to how much I love them. There are many similar shades, though I don't think I've seen one like MILF. It's more pale than OPI Damone Roberts. More dull and not as bright but it's still um sexy in my opinion.

The formula was a little thick and I had slight problems applying them. It seemed a little thick but once it dried with seche vite top coat it looks better. It is highly pigmented, only took two coats for full coverage.

What do you guys think? Are any of you sick of mint greens yet? Because I'm sure not! Keep them coming!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment