Fancy Classic French Manicure

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 18, 2010

 


Hey Yall! Today I wanted to show you the design I am curently wearing on my nails. Since I was going for surgery and have been pretty sick I didn't really have the energy to do anything to fancy. I decided that I wanted a french manicure. Also a coworker of mine gave me a french manicure gift set so I wanted to try it out.

For this design I used lace stickers and a small white bow on each finger as decorations. The design was very easy to do and is very elegant. The decorations I used for this were purchased by me from Ebay.

On another note, I have been asked by the creator of 3D nail art molds to make some tutorial videos for their Nail art molds! I am very happy about this recent development. He will be sending me a couple of molds to make some tutorials for. Hopefully this will be the start of something great and Im hoping to talk him into possibly sponsoring a contest so I'll keep y'all posted about that. Be sure to check out the site they have all of the latest designs!

I'll be posting the tutorial for this design very soon. It'll be back to work for me later this week so bear with me while I get back into the swing of things. Take care!
Posted by Picasa

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment