OPI Ink

Posted by Unknown on Friday, January 15, 2010




















When i'm about to do a mani I *always* pick up Ink but never go through with it. I'm not too sure why that happens but this time I thought I would put my curiosity to ease.


Ink is a truly beautiful colour. Why OPI doesn't have more colours/shimmers like this in their main line I will never know.

In my photos here it looks very navy. But I think it is because the sun is picking up all of the blue shimmer Ink has.

I think artificial lighting picks up the more purple side of Ink which is just as stunning as the navy side.

I used just two coats here and got full coverage.

Ink will always be special to me as my partner got it for me one Christmas along with Play Till' Midnight.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment