Violets are Blue Valentines 3D Nail Art Tutorial

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, January 12, 2010

 



Hey Yall! I just finished my 1st Valentines Day 3D nail art tutorial. I''m so excited because it is also my 1st tutorial using the 3D nail art molds I recently purchased from Noxandra's ebay store!

These molds are only $1.99 and the retail price is $19.99!!! I have seen them on Etsy for about $15.00 and USA beauty Supplies has them for around $6.00.

For this design I used the double hearts mold with the colors turquoise & purple. I also used 2 glitters and a fading effect with turquoise & purple for the backround. I didn't get too fancy just yet but i will!

A quick update I purchased some acrylic supplies and I will be doing my own nails from now on. I will be experimenting with glitter tips and all kinds of different things so stay tuned. This year is gonna be great!

Posted by Picasa

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment