Milani Totally Cool

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hey everyone! Hope every one's weekend is going good so far :)

Today I have for you Milani's Totally Cool. It's my first time trying Milani nail polishes and I like it thus far.



Totally Cool is a purple base with pinkand purple micro glitters. I think this polish is absolutely cute. And the color is amazing. Of course my camera didn't capture the true color of this purple. I got this at a CVS it's still available every drugstore I see.

I went to get a hair cut on Saturday, and I decided to get a new look by cutting my hair off. I now look like Cleopatra.. LOL! I'm not use to it but people telling me it looks nice on me! So I don't know :(

I hope every one enjoys their Sunday and not dread for Monday tomorrow like I am. Toodles love<3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment