OPI Holiday Wishes Collection 2009

Posted by Unknown on Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010 my lovelies! Sorry I haven't been around. I've been VERY lazy lately considering work starts again this week. I enjoyed my time off. But it's back to business.

So today I have the OPI Holiday Wishes Collection. I didn't get all of it. Well not many of the reds that is, being that I don't really like red nail polishes =X

But this collection is awesome. Flakies and glitters, oh my!

Let's start with the cremes in this collection shall we? :)


Ginger Bells - an orangey brownish caramelish? creme. Reminds me of gingerbread men! I actually didn't have any last year =_=


All A-Bordeaux the Sled - a dark vampy burgundy creme. Almost black but can see slight reds/browns on certain lights.


Sapphire in the Snow - a dark blue purple creme. Leans more towards the purple than the blue.

And we move on to the glitters<3


Smitten with Mittens - deep red with gold glitters. omgosh<3 ok very similar to China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Color Club's Ruby Slippers. But not a dupe. It's much darker than both. I think this one would come in second for my red glitters. Essie still wins my heart =X


Holiday Glow - a brownish red base packed with gold glitters!! This is great. I love it!

And finally the flakies<3<3<3


Shim-Merry Chic - bronzed golden shimmer with glitters and flakies! Please ignore the dents on my index and middle finger -_-


Merry Midnight - Is THE best polish everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Deep purple with glitters and flakies! I absolutely love this one. OPI did a great job! I can't stop staring at it!

All these were done in three coats for the depth of the colors. There are 5 other 'reds' in this collection in which I had no interest in but I'm sure it looks just as great on you ladies.

That's all I have today. I can't believe how behind I am on things. My "never tried on" stash is getting bigger and bigger. :(

Hope everyone have a lovely Monday<3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment