Kiss Me!

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, January 30, 2010



Hey Y'all! This is my 1st entry to Configure1973's Valentine's Nail Art Contest. She is allowing 2 entries so I have done one more as well, so stay tuned for that!

For this design I wanted to do something really different so I decided to create lips puckered for a kiss. It didn't turn out quite as well as I wanted because the french manicure was messy. But I figured out a way to correct that mistake for next time.

The products I used for this design were red glitter & white glitter acrylics that I mixed myself. Clear Acrylic and a rhinestone. I have finished the tutorial so please enjoy! Check out Configure1973's youtube page for more info on the contest and some great tutorials!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!





{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment