China Glaze The Wizard of Ooh Ahz Collection

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey everyone. Just a little heads up today's pictures are total crap. And I say that because I don't even know why I didn't retake any of the pictures. They looked decent on my camera display, but when they were uploaded on my computer they were either too blurred or just too blah. So I would like to apologize for that.

China Glaze re-released the Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection. (Thank you for that) for those who were anticipating for the long discontinued Dorothy Who? can now have the great polish.


The Ten Man - light white silver frost with silver glitters. Quite sheer, this was 3 coats. PLEASE excuse the smudge on my pinky. I honestly didn't even realize it smudged >_>


Good Witch? - light pink frost with silver microglitters. This was bumpy even with a top coat and you can even see the bumpyness. Weird =/ I didn't really like this one..


Dorothy Who? - blue based jelly with blue and silver glitters. I really wish I got a better picture of this one. It's such a stunning nail polish. Done in three coats. I love the jelly finish<3


Cowardly Lyin' - yellow/gold frost with microglitters. I like this one a lot.


C-C-Courage - blue/purple frost with silver micro-glitters. It's more purple in real life. Of course camera's can't capture true purples. I don't know why. I'm a photographer myself and I can't clarify it. Only in nail polish though. Other purples can be captured perfectly, just not on nails -_-

Ruby Pumps was also part of this collection, but I didn't swatch it because we've all seen it. I now have three bottles of Ruby Pumps and I do not mind at all. It's a gorgeous red glitter anyway xD

So that is all I have for you today my ladies. Hope everyone have a good Thursday!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment