Hard Candy Nail Polishes & One Year Anniversary

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey everyone! I just realized today marks one year anniversary for this blog. When I first started I didn't expect much people to read it. I honestly wrote it for myself as a hobby and for a few of my friends who likes nail polish as well. I want to give a HUGE thanks for all my readers. Thank you for those who comment on a daily basis. It makes me so happy to read comments. It makes me even happier to know I have readers! And to my astonishment I have over 100 readers (141 to be exact). I also can't believe I kept on with this blog, I thought I was going to give up after a few months. Little did I know :) *tears*

Moving on........

So I finally went to Walmart. I don't live near a Walmart at all. But I was on my way to a mall that was NEAR a Walmart, and I'm like hm.. maybe they'll carry Hard Candy nail polishes and they did! I only bought four that caught my eye.


Mr. Wrong - silver, grey, gold, steel blue metallic shimmer. Mr. Wrong is the best seller of this collection. Seems like this one won everyone's heart! This was the only polish I wanted at first too!


Frenzy - a greenish blue creme. This was the only creme that caught my eye hehe


Envy - a dark greenish shimmer. Close to black


Break Up - clear base with hexagonal glitters. The glitters look gold and yellow on here but on the bottle it shows blue green purple and all of that. It's better as a top coat as you can see.

I am so happy Hard Candy came back. These nail polishes were flawless, all took two coats and applied wonderfully. No complaints whatsoever. I love em!

That's all I have for today! <3

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment