Valentine's Day Carnival

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, January 24, 2010

 
Posted by Picasa

Hey Y'all! This is my 2nd Valentine's Day 3D nail art tutorial.

For this design I actually did all the acrylic work myself. I used 4 glitter acrylics that I mixed myself! I learned how to mix from myglitternails channel on youtube.

I also sculpted the hearts with red and black glitter acrylic. I then outlined the hearts with silver mini beads I purchased from karlinsu88nailexpert ebay store. And to finish off the look I used metallic heart confetti from Michael's craft store.

I have also completed another design I did on myself that I will be entering into a contest in a couple of days. Stay tuned because it is a full hand tutorial with 5 variations of the design! I'm very excited!

I'm getting ready for a very busy week! Take care till next time! Enjoy the tutorial.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment