All That Glitters

Posted by Unknown on Sunday, February 21, 2010



Hey Ladies! This is the design I decided to do on my own nails. I liked it so much that I decided to use it in another nail art contest! Luxuriousnails is having a nail art contest here so check it out if you're interested. For this design I made the gold glitter acrylic that I used for the disco queen design.

On that I did two different designs. The 1st was done on the pointer, middle and pinky finger. That design was a large 3mm black rhinestone surrounded by gold mini beads and then I put a smaller 2mm black rhinestone on each side and then a gold mini bead on each side of the smaller black rhinestones.

For the second design which I put on my thumb and ring fingers I created a bow out of black acrylic with black glitter. I made this acrylic myself with clear acrylic that I put black eye shadow dust from L.A. Colors {yes the L.A.Colors that you can get in the Dollar Tree (^,^)} and then black glitter that I got in a sample pack from Michael's craft store!

I really hope y'all like this design! Have a great week! Enjoy the tutorial.





{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment