Designer Nail Art Contest

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello lovelies! I am happy to announce that I have reached 100 subscribers on my youtube channel! To celebrate I am having my 1st nail art contest. It is open to all of my followers as well! Since this is my 1st contest there will only be one winner. The theme for this contest is Designer Nails. Take a look at the prize!



The rules for the contest are as follows:

1. You must be a subscriber.
2. You must follow my blog.
3. Must be an original video & design.
4.No stamping. You can use rhinestones and any nail decorations! {I love it =)}
5. You should post your entry as a video response to this video. {on youtube}
6. It can be either a live tutorial or a slide show but you must show the steps of your design.
7. You must title your video My entry to lololicious69's designer nail art contest.
8. You can enter as many times as you want!
9. Contest ends 12 AM EST Sunday March 15

10. If you're under 18 please get your parents permission.

ONLY ONE WILL WIN!

Here's a small description of the prize and close-ups:

3 Art Club Nail Art Polishes: #43 Sunrise, #10 Light Pink, #51 Azure


2 Craft Essentials Craft Glitter: Bubble Gum, Disco


Dried Flowers: 12 colors, 3 styles


2 Rhinestone wheels: Crystal, Multi-colored, 840 in each, assorted sizes



3D Nail Art Mold: Stars, Crescent Moons



Valentine Glitter Sample Pack: 12 colors ~ 3 kinds of glitter: holographic, iridescent, metallic



Martha Stewart Micro Beads: Valentine's 3 Pack ~ Hot Pink, Red, Light Pink


Good Luck & I really hope you all have fun! Be sure to stay tuned to the blog too because I have decided that I will have a monthly giveaway just for my blog followers! Nothing to fancy, just a token of my appreciation for supporting me!


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment