My Valentine's Day gift from Hubby has FINALLY arrived!!!

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yay! I just got my gift that I purchased on Ebay! A huge set that has 60 pieces of nail art decorations! I also got a couple of extra items to go along with the decorations. I purchased this set from Tamanala's Ebay store.

The set contains 5 different types of decorations with 12 colors of each one! It was a really great price even though I must say her shipping charges are high. When you add the shipping with the extremely low price you basically come out even but I still think it was a good price. The whole set came to about $25 including shipping. Decorations included in the set are glitter dust, steel mini beads, glitter strips, small round glitter and large hexagon glitter.



The other thing I got was a 20 piece set of eyeshadow mineral dust to add to my acrylic to make colored acrylics.


Well Ladies, hope you all enjoy the haul video I've made! And definitely watch out for some more tutorials and experiments! Thanks so much for all of your support and interest. Happy Friday and have an AWESOME weekend!!!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment