MAC Light Affair from Love Lace Collection

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hey guys! Today I have for you Light Affair from MAC's Love Lace Collection.

I was going to pass on this one because I thought it was just another nude creme. I honestly don't know why I ended up buying it. But anyways, in a way I'm kind of glad I did because I was attracted to this color once it was on my nails.

It is a grayish pink nude. If that makes sense. I didn't have much trouble with the application. This was done in three coats with a top coat. I've looked around and supposedly it's an exact dupe of Essie's Body Language. I don't have the Essie one therefore I couldn't do a comparison but I'll believe it's a dupe from the pics I've seen.



MAC Light Affair in natural light.


MAC Light Affair in artificial light.

It looks more gray in the artificial light and more pink in the natural light. But I'd say it's more accurate to the artificial light. (maybe because I'm indoors most of the time >_>)

Anyways, that's all I have for you today!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment