Yay! I Won 3rd Place in Configure1973's Valentine's Day Contest!!

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hey Y'all! Im so sorry this is a terribly late update to the contest I entered for Valentine's day nail art designs. Configure1973 announced the winners in this video. Congratulations to the other winners! Here are links to their youtube pages
2nd place: IHaveACupcake
1st place: Dollface22772

Those two ladies did some really awesome designs! Be sure to check them out! Dollface22772 also has a blog which you can find here.

On a side note, I might be MIA for a week or 2. I have to sort my website out but trust me I have some awesome design ideas in store so stay tuned!

Here's a couple of pictures of the design!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment