Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Posted by Unknown on Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Hey Y'all! This design is my 3rd entry to myglitternails acrylic nail art contest which you can find here. It's only open until Valentine's day which is just a few days away. I wanna get as many entries as possible in because I really wanna win! The prizes are phenomenal!!!

This design was inspired by Shari's Berries, a company that sells Chocolate covered strawberry gift packages and other delectable desserts. Below are a few of my favorite gift packages. I haven't had the opportunity to try them but I would love to receive one of theses beautiful gift packages! Especially for Valentines Day!


These are so beautiful. But the awesome thing is they have packages for several occassions! Check out their wedding, baby and birthday packages! Aren't they simply adorable?!


Now on to the design! For this one I used white and clear acrylic. I mixed the pink and chocolate myself with eyeshadow! This design was pretty difficult and definiteley time consuming but the outcome was really pretty to me. I think if I were to do it over I would only put 1 berry on each finger, but I wanted to try all 3 colors so I just went for it.

Well, I hope y'all enjoy the tutorial! Below I've posted some more pictures of the design. On another note, Yay for snow days! Hopefully I'll have time to do another. I really think I want to try the teddy bear! =D



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment