Configure1973s version of Queen of Hearts

Posted by Unknown on Monday, February 8, 2010

Hey Y'all! I'm so hype because Configure1973 did an interpretation of my Queen of Hearts design and she did such an awesome job! I love the way she switched the black with white and the gold mini beads with silver! Now thats what I like! I hope that people will like my designs enough to want to try themself.

She is having a great Valentine's Day nail art contest that I entered as you may remember from my previous post. Be sure to check out her awesome version of the design as well as her youtube channel and contest!

More snow coming up tommorrow so hopefully I'll be snowed in on Wednesday and can do a couple of designs because I was lazy this weekend. Sorry bout that but my hubby just changed his wirk schedule and we finally have weekends off together after years!!! So be patient with me cause I will be a bit busy. =P

Anywayz stay safe those of you who are waitin on the 2nd blizzard in a week. I'll be glad when this winter is over!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment