NARS Purple Rain for Spring 2010

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey guys! After a day of being snowed in, today we got some sun here in New York and I was ecstatic >_> so I quickly decided to do a swatch that will look superb in the sun. I decided on NARS Purple Rain because you needed the sun to see the superness of the polish :)


NARS Purple Rain - a deep red toned purple with red and blue shimmers.

Total awesome color and gorgeous however I had slight problem with the application. This was done in two coats and it wasn't thick or streaky or anything. But the handle lol the square box was a little annoying to hold and apply so there were a few smudges here and there that I had to clean. Other than that no complaints at all.

To end this post, here is a picture of my backyard with the snow. This was only the beginning. I think we got about 9 inches of snow or so. I know other places got it worse. But honestly, I'm sick of Winter, go away already!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment